24 learners taking this course$232.50
It’s probably been years since many of us have last taken pharm, and it’s time for a refresher! In this three-lesson course, Dr. Christie Fleetwood provides a comprehensive review course in all things pharmacology. Using the NPLEX Blueprint as the foundation for this course, each lesson provides an overview of disease states, drug classes, and individual drug monographs, organized by organ system and chief complaints. The course also provides pertinent, clinically-relevant highlights, including information on new drugs, black box warnings, pregnancy safety, contraindications.
- Identify commonly presenting complaints and the drugs that are associated with them
- Review commonly used drugs and their classes
- Recognize the importance of thinking critically—and naturopathically—to keep patients safe
- Introduce the student to newer drugs on the market
- Review black box warning, pregnancy safety, and contraindications