13 learners taking this course$60.00
This presentation will first give an introduction to homeopathic nosodes, their history, preparation, and potential application. A case will be presented to illustrate Staph aureus, with possible MRSA implications. A second case will be presented to illustrate Herpes simplex, emphasizing LM potencies. For application of nosode therapies for Lyme Disease, cases of four teenagers will be compared to illustrate individualized treatment and emphasize the co-infections involved in Lyme infections. Additional therapies for immune support and individualized organ system support will be outlined in the protocols presented.
- Apply homeopathic nosode therapy to the protocols of treating bacterial, viral, and spirochete infectious conditions.
- Explain an eclectic protocol, including homeopathic nosodes, and other key remedies, for successfully treating acute and chronic diseases.
- Analyze cases from real world scenarios real life cases applying homeopathic remedies.
- Compare and contrast different applications of nosodes in clinical settings.
Please Note: this speaker does not mention any specific products, but does have a relationship with Gemmotherapy USA
- Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine – 2 hours General
- New Hampshire Association of Naturopathic Doctors – 2 hours General
- College of Naturopaths of Ontario – 2 hours Category A
- Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America – 2 hours Category 1