- Lesson 1 | Introduction 7min
- Lesson 2 | Content Marketing 30min
- Lesson 3 | Visual Content Marketing 30min
- Lesson 4 | Customer Experience Marketing 30min
- Lesson 5 | Video Marketing 30min
- Lesson 6 | E-mail Marketing 40min
- Lesson 7 | Conclusion 3min
New Trends in Marketing
Marketing, especially online marketing, is an ever-changing field. Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends is fundamental for practitioners, entrepreneurs, business owners and those who want to understand and take their business to the next level.
Nyssa Hanger MA, LMT, RYT and Timothy Miller ND, MAc, LAc, RA will share with you the latest trends in online marketing and content in this dynamic and engaging class. You will be empowered with tools that you can walk away with and immediately start implementing.
In this 3-hour course, we will highlight the following core concepts of and latest trends in:
- Introduction (7 minutes)
- Content Marketing (30 minutes)
- Crucial steps for content creation
- New strategies for brainstorming
- Visual Content Marketing (30 minutes)
- How to make the most impact with visual content
- How to create engaging images for Facebook and Instagram
- Customer Experience Marketing (30 minutes)
- How to build a brand that builds business
- How to create an incredible customer experience
- Video Marketing (30 minutes)
- How to put yourself out there using video
- What video platforms are the best for you?
- Email Marketing (40 minutes)
- The latest trends in email marketing
- When to send emails
- Are emojis in or out?
- How to write subject lines that work
- Conclusion (3 minutes)
Timothy Miller ND, LAc, RA is a naturopathic physician, licensed acupuncturist, and registered aromatherapist. He is a graduate of the National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) in Portland, OR.
Dr. Tim is a chemistry nerd. He is fascinated by the chemistry found in the natural world. Fueled by the abundant, potent, and unique components within aromatherapy, Dr. Tim has sought to understand how essential oils act on the body and identify which clinical applications are best incorporated into practice.
Dr. Tim first began his aromatherapy studies in 2005. He has since traveled the world to advance his understanding of essential oils and their clinical implications. Dr. Tim has studied with Rhiannon Lewis, Mark Webb, Gabriel Mojay, Kurt Schnaubelt, and Jeffrey Yuen. He has successfully completed a National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) approved course and has completed the requirements to become a registered aromatherapist. He is a member of the Aromatherapy Registration Council (ARC).
Beyond his love of aromatherapy, Dr. Tim is an avid traveler and student of foreign languages. He enjoys spending time with his family, watching movies, and being in nature. Dr. Tim loves to learn new things and is driven by self-improvement and emotional intelligence.
Dr. Tim believes deeply in Docere and loves to teach. He is an international speaker, workshop leader and contributing author. He believes learning should be fun and makes every attempt to engage his students in a profound and meaningful way.
Dr. Tim has taken part in several podcasts discussing a range of topics. Please find them below:
1. AromaChemistry with Dr. Tim - NAHA's Beyond Aromatics Podcast
2. How to Fall in Love with Essential Oil Chemistry with Dr. Tim - Atlantic Institute of Aromatherapy and Nyssa Hanger
3. Conscious Living with Dr. Tim - The Orson Wells Show
4. The Naturopathic Journey with Dr. Tim - Eight Billion Podcast
5. Don't Throw Away Your Shot with Dr. Tim - LabAroma Podcast
Nyssa Hanger is a second-generation aromatherapist, Assistant Director and Instructor for the Atlantic Institute of Aromatherapy, founded in 1989 by Nyssa’s mother, Sylla Sheppard-Hanger. In 2001, Nyssa helped Sylla form and operate a non-profit called United Aromatherapy Effort in response to the September 11th tragedy. Nyssa got to see firsthand the healing benefits of massage and aromatherapy in times of crisis, and she knew then that she must pursue a profession in the healing arts. After beginning her career as a licensed massage therapist in 2005, she completed training in Structural Energetic Therapy and Emotional Energy Release Therapy from Don McCann, MA, LMT. She has also studied Blossoming Heart Aromatic Kinesiology with Robbi Zeck, ND, and CranioSomatic Therapy with Dallas Hancock, DC. Nyssa completed her Master’s Degree in Religious Studies from the University of South Florida in 2010.
Nyssa Hanger Atlantic Institute of AromatherapyIn her practice, Nyssa uses aromatherapy both medicinally and psychotherapeutically. Though her client base is diverse in conditions and abilities, she has found a surprising specialty in working with clients with traumatic brain injuries. This summer, she is helping to launch the first-ever Aromatherapy Practitioner Training Program as an expanded supplement to the long-standing course offerings at the Atlantic Institute. She is passionate about continuing Sylla’s intellectual legacy and helping to bring the aromatherapy community together.
Nyssa is the Founder and Director of Upward Spiral Center, a unique home for healing and transformation in Tampa, FL. Nyssa created Upward Spiral Essentials, a line of essential oils and signature blends that are top-quality but affordably priced, and she made them available to her local community to learn about and experience firsthand. She also offers a specialized approach to bodywork and healing that incorporates all aspects of her knowledge—to create the most effective therapy for each client’s unique needs—called Upward Spiral Therapy. She knows that making the world a better place means helping others start an upward spiral of healing and transformation in their lives, to become more of who they really are.