89 learners taking this course
After completing basic homeopathic education, many homeopaths are bombarded with confusing opinions on newer case analysis techniques, new repertories, and provings for new remedies. In the matter of classical homeopathy vs. newer and more eclectic analysis and management methods, it is important to maintain both an open mind and critical eye in order to best serve the patient.
Using case studies from his own clinical experience, Dr. Farokh Master examines this new wave of mass remedy provings, and offers a more realistic and effective way to balance classical homeopathic repertorization and more modern homeopathic resources. In addition, he introduces students to smaller and lesser-known remedies from different kingdoms, including insects, spiders, noble gases, and metals, via his own published materia medica.
- Discuss the interconnectedness of the immune system to the nervous and endocrine systems in order to determine best course of immune support
- Review the concepts of holism, individualization, and the Law of Similars
- Consider core pathology of the patient vs. core pathology of the remedy
- Illuminate the Boeninhausen concept of Grand Generalization–a common feeling, delusion, or phenomenon that can be confirmed in all other areas of the body–and how this will more likely lead to the more appropriate remedy selection than rubrics-based selection alone
- Case review with Dr. Farokh Master