16 learners taking this course
Homeopathy is a system of natural medicine used worldwide to treat mental and emotional as well as physical conditions through restoring abnormal pathology to normal physiology. In this course, you will gain a deep understanding of the female reproductive system and how to treat female infertility issues using homeopathy. This course is taught by world-renowned homeopath Dr. Nikunj who has been treating infertility in both females and males for the past 39+ years. This lecture is essential for any health care provider treating female infertility!
Dr. Nikunj presents cured cases and provides detailed descriptions and indications for homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility. By taking this course, you will learn how to identify the common causes and factors of male infertility and gain knowledge as to how to treat these conditions using homeopathy.
The course covers all aspects of male infertility, from diagnosis to case-taking to treatment. Dr. Nikunj will cover:
- Factors contributing to male infertility
- Key historical and physical exam information to ask
- Common diagnostic and laboratory investigations related to male infertility
- Homeopathic treatment for common conditions such as sperm disorders, erectile dysfunction, epididymitis, hydrocele, undescended testes, orgasmic disorders, impotence, urinary tract infections, and much more!
Dr. Nikunj Trivedi
Dr. Nikunj Trivedi has taught numerous lectures and classes on the topic of homeopathy for the past 39 years to various universities and institutes. He has been involved in treating infertility and chronic cases to patients around the world and is the author of three books. He is currently based in Leicester-UK where he runs a thriving practice and several homeopathic charity clinics. This course is a detailed overview of diagnosing and treating female infertility through a homeopathic lens!
What You’ll Learn
- Understanding normal anatomy, physiology, and pathology of male organs
- Understanding the physiology of erection, ejaculation and spermatogenesis
- Exploring the role of hormones in male patients.
- General observation of the patient through homeopathic miasms
- Homeopathic treatment for common conditions such as sperm disorders, erectile dysfunction, epididymitis, hydrocele, undescended testes, orgasmic disorders, impotence, urinary tract infections
- Factors affecting male fertility (i.e. predisposing, environmental, and acquired)
- History taking (subjective symptoms)
- Objective symptoms: (objective symptoms)
- Indications for homeopathic remedies that treat infertility conditions in men
- General Observation of patient
- Obese, Lean, Thin, Cachectic, Leuco-phlegmatic, Indolent
- Face-Moon face, Round Face, Cachectic look, Swollen-Puffy, Anxious etc.
- Look: Anxious, Restless, Sweating, Apprehensive, Flushed, Blushed
- Hands: Fingers: Clubbing, Koilonychia
- Homeopathic Constitution: Hot, Chilly, Ambi-thermal
- Psoric, Syphilitic, Sycotic, Tubercular.
- Examination of patient: Inspection, Palpation, Percussion, Auscultation.
- Temperature, Pain in abdomen, male breasts, Respiration, BP, Spo2,
- Laboratory Investigations its indication and interpretation.
- Blood: FBC, Hormonal Profile, Serology, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, USG-Abdominal-Pelvis, Scrotal, Doppler study, Biopsy- Testicular, CT, MRI
What’s Included With Your Purchase
✔ Lifetime course access
✔ 24/7 online access to course
✔ PDF of certificate of completion
✔ Certificate of completion available immediately upon finishing the course
✔ CEs / PDAs as outlined below