- Advanced Homeopathy: Treating Male Infertility 2h 00min
Advanced Homeopathy: Treating Male Infertility
What You'll Learn
- Understanding normal anatomy, physiology, pathology of male organs, the physiology of erection, ejaculation and spermatogenesis
- Exploring the role of hormones in male patients.
- General observation of the patient through homeopathic miasms
- Homeopathic treatment for common conditions such as sperm disorders, erectile dysfunction, epididymitis, hydrocele, undescended testes, orgasmic disorders, impotence, urinary tract infections
- Factors affecting male fertility (i.e. predisposing, environmental, and acquired)
- Indications for homeopathic remedies that treat infertility conditions in men
Homeopathy is a system of natural medicine used worldwide to treat mental and emotional as well as physical conditions through restoring abnormal pathology to normal physiology. In this course, you will gain a deep understanding of the female reproductive system and how to treat female infertility issues using homeopathy. This course is taught by world-renowned homeopath Dr. Nikunj who has been treating infertility in both females and males for the past 39+ years. This lecture is essential for any health care provider treating female infertility!
Dr. Nikunj presents cured cases and provides detailed descriptions and indications for homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility. By taking this course, you will learn how to identify the common causes and factors of male infertility and gain knowledge as to how to treat these conditions using homeopathy.
The course covers all aspects of male infertility, from diagnosis to case-taking to treatment. Dr. Nikunj will cover:
- Factors contributing to male infertility
- Key historical and physical exam information to ask
- Common diagnostic and laboratory investigations related to male infertility
- Homeopathic treatment for common conditions such as sperm disorders, erectile dysfunction, epididymitis, hydrocele, undescended testes, orgasmic disorders, impotence, urinary tract infections, and much more!
Dr. Nikunj Trivedi has taught numerous lectures and classes on the topic of homeopathy for the past 39 years to various universities and institutes. He has been involved in treating infertility and chronic cases to patients around the world and is the author of three books. He is currently based in Leicester-UK where he runs a thriving practice and several homeopathic charity clinics. This course is a detailed overview of diagnosing and treating female infertility through a homeopathic lens!
Dr. Nikunj Trivedi began his career as a medically qualified homeopath, ranked first in University and has been practicing homeopathy since 1980 in India and from 2004 in UK. He is currently based in Leicester-UK, from where he runs his very busy clinical practice with his wife - Dr. Amita.
He has been involved in treating Infertility and Chronic cases with his wide experience of modern medical investigations, combining with Homeopathic totality to prove the effectiveness to restore the abnormal pathology to normal physiology.
In his career of 42 years, he has treated a wide spectrum of patients from all over the world and given numerous lectures at various institutes. In addition to this, Nikunj`s articles are regularly published in various Homeopathy journals. Nikunj specializes in treating fertility problems and chronic diseases and has authored four books on the subject.
Nikunj holds a lifetime membership of the Homeopathic Medical Association of India (HMAI) and GHMA-India. He joined the UK Homeopathic Medical Association (HMA) in 2004 and has since then been actively involved and currently serving as a HMA Chairman.
His aim of promoting and raising awareness about Homeopathy are in parallel with the HMA’s aims.
Nikunj has held several charity clinics and regularly participates in the Homeopathic Awareness Week.
He also runs free sitting in clinics and clinical training sessions for students and homeopaths.