- Advanced Homeopathy: Treating Female Infertility 2h 45min
Advanced Homeopathy: Treating Female Infertility
Homeopathy is a system of natural medicine used worldwide to treat mental and emotional as well as physical conditions through restoring abnormal pathology to normal physiology. In this course, you will gain a deep understanding of the female reproductive system and how to treat female infertility issues using homeopathy. This course is taught by world-renowned homeopath Dr. Nikunj who has been treating infertility in both females and males for the past 39+ years. This lecture is essential for any health care provider treating female infertility!
Dr. Nikunj presents cured cases and provides detailed descriptions and indications for homeopathic remedies used to treat female infertility. By taking this course, you will learn how to identify the common causes and factors of female infertility and gain knowledge as to how to treat these conditions using homeopathy.
The course covers all aspects of female infertility, from diagnosis to case-taking to treatment. Dr. Nikunj will cover:
- Factors contributing to female infertility
- Key historical and physical exam information to ask
- Common diagnostic and laboratory investigations related to female infertility
- Homeopathic treatment for common conditions such as PCOS, endometriosis, anovulation, ovarian cysts, bacterial vaginosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, and much more!
Dr. Nikunj Trivedi
Dr. Nikunj Trivedi has taught numerous lectures and classes on the topic of homeopathy for the past 39 years to various universities and institutes. He has been involved in treating infertility and chronic cases to patients around the world and is the author of three books. He is currently based in Leicester-UK where he runs a thriving practice and several homeopathic charity clinics. This course is a detailed overview of diagnosing and treating female infertility through a homeopathic lens!
What You’ll Learn
- Understand normal anatomy, physiology, and pathology of female organs
- Learn vital statistics as applied to female infertility
- Learn the physiology of menstruation
- Explore common infertility complaints and homeopathic treatments for: PCOS/PCOD, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, thyroid issues, candidiasis, bacterial vaginosis, retroverted uterus, orgasmic disorders, abortions, amenorrhea, and more!
- Explore factors affecting female fertility i.e. predisposing, environmental, acquired factors which affects the fertility
- Overview of important history taking (subjective symptoms)
- Overview of important objective symptoms
- Indications for homeopathic remedies that treat infertility conditions in women
- Keen general observation that help you decide a homeopathic remedy. Examples are: obese, lean, cachectic, leuco-phlegmatic, face-moon face, swollen-puffy, anxious, clubbing, koilonychia, sweating, apprehensive, flushed, etc.
- Learn what the different Homeopathic Constitution’s are: hot, chilly, ambi-thermal, psoric, syphilitic, sycotic, tubercular.
- How to examine a patient: inspection, palpation, percussion, auscultation, temperature, pain in abdomen, breasts, respiration, BP, Spo2
- Infertility Laboratory Investigations its indication and interpretation: Blood: FBC, Hormonal Profile, Serology, USG-Abdominal, Transvaginal, Laparoscopy, HSG, Biopsy, CT, MRI, Hysterogram, etc.
What’s Included With Your Purchase
✔ Lifetime course access
✔ 24/7 online access to course
✔ PDF of certificate of completion
✔ Certificate of completion available immediately upon finishing the course
✔ CEs / PDAs as outlined below
Dr. Nikunj Trivedi PG-Hom (London), DHMS (Gold Medalist), FHMA (UK), FBHI (UK), FRSPH (UK)
Dr. Nikunj Trivedi has practiced homeopathy since August 1980 with full-fledged Homeopathic Indoor Hospital until 2004. He was affiliated with various homeopathic colleges in Gujarat, India. With his vast clinical experience in gynecology and obstetrics, he continues to focus his practice on infertility, covering both male and female problems.
Dr. Nikunj Trivedi began his carrier as a medically-qualified homeopath, ranked first in university and has been practicing homeopathy since 1980 in India and from 2004 in UK. He is currently based in Leicester, UK, from where he runs his very busy clinical practice with his wife, Dr. Amita.
Nikunj has been involved in treating Infertility and chronic cases with his wide experience of modern medical investigations, combining with Homeopathic totality to prove the effectiveness to restore the abnormal pathology to normal physiology.
In his career of nearly four decades, Nikunj has treated a wide spectrum of patients from all over the world and given numerous lectures at various institutes. In addition to this, Nikunj`s articles are regularly published in various homeopathy journals. Nikunj specializes in treating fertility problems and chronic diseases and has authored several books on the subject: Repertory of Infertility, Materia Medica of Sexual Disorders, Sperm Disorders and Homeopathy, Mind at Menopause, and Power of “H."
When he was in India, he invented a technique to open a blocked fallopian tube with intra-uterine use of homeopathic remedies. He opened significant number of blocked tubes successfully. He also worked with Sperm abnormalities. He potentized L-arginine to correct the sperm abnormalities, which has helped many patients to improve their sperm count and acrosomal activity of the sperms. Also, he is working on oxidative stress in semen. It is the underlying cause of sperm DNA damage and impairs basic parameters of semen affecting fertility seriously. He also worked on eosinophilia, considering the real obstacles to cure in many clinical conditions.
Nikunj migrated to UK in 2004 and established very huge clinical practice in Leicester. He completed his Post-Graduation Study and obtained PG-Hom (London) in 2012. Nikunj has been awarded three fellowships successively: FHMA, FRSH, FBIH in UK from 2004 to 2015. He holds lifetime membership of the Homeopathic Medical Association of India (HMAI) and GHMA (India). He joined the Homeopathic Medical Association (HMA) (UK) in 2004 and has since then been actively involved and currently serving as an HMA Council Officer and General Secretary.
He regularly teaches clinical homeopathy to UK students from various colleges and institutes affiliated with The College of Homeopathy-Birmingham, Faculty at Hahnemann College of Homeopathy-London. He is also former faculty at Sophia School of Homeopathy (London). Nikunj runs regular “sitting in” clinics for Homeopathic students in UK along with frequent Charity Clinics. He completed his graduation with Gold Medal and PG-Hom (London) with honors.
Nikunj's aim of promoting and raising awareness about homeopathy are in parallel with the HMA’s aims. Nikunj has held several charity clinics and regularly participates in the Homeopathic Awareness Week. He also runs free sitting in clinics and clinical training sessions for students and homeopaths.
For the *first* time in the homeopathic world, Nikunj`s work on infertility, both his Repertory of Infertility and Materia Medica of Sexual Disorders have been integrated into RadarOpus, the world`s leading homeopathic software.
Frequently Asked Questions
All you need to do is go to your My Courses page and login! If it’s your first time logging in, there are a few profile questions you’ll be asked to fill out first.