10 learners taking this course
Homeopathy is a system of natural medicine used worldwide to treat mental and emotional as well as physical conditions through restoring abnormal pathology to normal physiology. In this course, you will gain a deep understanding of the female reproductive system and how to treat female infertility issues using homeopathy. This course is taught by world-renowned homeopath Dr. Nikunj who has been treating infertility in both females and males for the past 39+ years. This lecture is essential for any health care provider treating female infertility!
Dr. Nikunj presents cured cases and provides detailed descriptions and indications for homeopathic remedies used to treat female infertility. By taking this course, you will learn how to identify the common causes and factors of female infertility and gain knowledge as to how to treat these conditions using homeopathy.
The course covers all aspects of female infertility, from diagnosis to case-taking to treatment. Dr. Nikunj will cover:
- Factors contributing to female infertility
- Key historical and physical exam information to ask
- Common diagnostic and laboratory investigations related to female infertility
- Homeopathic treatment for common conditions such as PCOS, endometriosis, anovulation, ovarian cysts, bacterial vaginosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, and much more!
Dr. Nikunj Trivedi
Dr. Nikunj Trivedi has taught numerous lectures and classes on the topic of homeopathy for the past 39 years to various universities and institutes. He has been involved in treating infertility and chronic cases to patients around the world and is the author of three books. He is currently based in Leicester-UK where he runs a thriving practice and several homeopathic charity clinics. This course is a detailed overview of diagnosing and treating female infertility through a homeopathic lens!
What You’ll Learn
- Understand normal anatomy, physiology, and pathology of female organs
- Learn vital statistics as applied to female infertility
- Learn the physiology of menstruation
- Explore common infertility complaints and homeopathic treatments for: PCOS/PCOD, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, thyroid issues, candidiasis, bacterial vaginosis, retroverted uterus, orgasmic disorders, abortions, amenorrhea, and more!
- Explore factors affecting female fertility i.e. predisposing, environmental, acquired factors which affects the fertility
- Overview of important history taking (subjective symptoms)
- Overview of important objective symptoms
- Indications for homeopathic remedies that treat infertility conditions in women
- Keen general observation that help you decide a homeopathic remedy. Examples are: obese, lean, cachectic, leuco-phlegmatic, face-moon face, swollen-puffy, anxious, clubbing, koilonychia, sweating, apprehensive, flushed, etc.
- Learn what the different Homeopathic Constitution’s are: hot, chilly, ambi-thermal, psoric, syphilitic, sycotic, tubercular.
- How to examine a patient: inspection, palpation, percussion, auscultation, temperature, pain in abdomen, breasts, respiration, BP, Spo2
- Infertility Laboratory Investigations its indication and interpretation: Blood: FBC, Hormonal Profile, Serology, USG-Abdominal, Transvaginal, Laparoscopy, HSG, Biopsy, CT, MRI, Hysterogram, etc.
What’s Included With Your Purchase
✔ Lifetime course access
✔ 24/7 online access to course
✔ PDF of certificate of completion
✔ Certificate of completion available immediately upon finishing the course
✔ CEs / PDAs as outlined below