- The Vital Approach Map 51min
- Lesson 1 1h 00min
- Lesson 2 1h 00min
- Lesson 3 1h 00min
- Lesson 4 1h 00min
- Lesson 5 1h 00min
- Lesson 6 1h 00min
- Lesson 7 1h 00min
- Lesson 8 1h 00min
- Lesson 9 1h 00min
- Lesson 10 1h 00min
Vital Approach: An Introduction
The Vital Approach combines the fundamental Hahnemannian principles with the latest development in Classical Homeopathy in a clear and easy to understand way. In the first three lessons, Anne explains basic concepts: ‘Levels of Experience’, ‘Analysis in Kingdoms’ and ‘Use of Miasms’. The first three lessons are a discussion between Anne and Christel, the interviewer.
The 7 following lessons will familiarize you with the key features of the main Kingdoms and is full of examples and differential diagnoses between the Subkingdoms.
With almost 30 years of practice and teaching experience, Anne concentrates on clear and reliable pointers and characteristics and helps the student and beginning homeopath to analyze cases and prescribe with certainty.
*Please Note: All 10 lessons are a face-to-face presentation by Anne that does include PowerPoints. Please also note that some of the videos have a little background noise due to the recording technology used at the time.
- Understanding the 5 levels of experience
- Learning about the new introduced ‘Energy Level’
- Being able to differentiate between the ‘Psyche’ (Mental/emotional level) and ‘Sensation’
- Familiarizing with the Vital=Sensation concept
- Understanding the classical homeopathic premises in that approach
- Grasping the classical miasm theory and how it evolved in modern times
- Miasms understood as a classifications of delusions
- Having a clear view on the ten possible coping up mechanisms, as miasms are considered
- Understanding the practical implications of this
- Historic overview of how the ‘Kingdom’ theory came about
- Appreciating the value of this logical development
- Knowing how to analyze from big categories into smaller ones
- Being capable of first determine the bigger category before repertorizing
- Knowing the Characteristics of the Mineral Kingdom
- Getting the main key words in order to easily remember all the elements
- Knowing the Characteristics of the Animal Kingdom
- Differentiating the subkingdoms of Snakes, Spiders, Insects, Birds, Mammals and Sea Creatures
- Recognizing the cluster of key concepts for each of them
- Knowing the Characteristics of the Plant Kingdom
- Acquiring the skills to find the species with the help of Plant families and miasms
- Understanding Nosodes as a Kingdom with species for constitutional/vital prescription
Anne Vervarcke was born October 15th 1952 in Ostend, Belgium. After studying art, oriental studies, and anthropology, she trained in classical homeopathy in Belgium and in the Netherlands at the School for Homeopathy in Amersfoort.
She established The Centre for Classical Homeopathy (CKH) in Leuven, Belgium, which organizes a five-year training course, a Master Class, seminars, and an International Training. Anne served as program creator, teacher, and director for 15 years. She has also been in private practice since 1989.
Anne Vervarcke has developed her own style of practice, the Vital Approach (VA) Method, based on over 30-years of accumulated teaching and practicing experience, seminar attendance, and investigation in her private practice. The VA method is based on classical homeopathy supplemented with the works of contemporary thinkers and insights from phenomenology and linguistics. She gives international trainings and seminars, teaches in the CKH, offers post graduate seminars, Master Classes, Master Apprentice courses, online trainings, a Mentorship Program, webinars and a unique software search program named ‘The Family Finder’.
Anne Vervarcke has published novels and twelve books on homeopathy (of which three in Dutch) for the general public, “Klassieke homeopathie, niet te geloven?!” and “250 jaar na Hahnemann.” The book ‘Voorbij Lichaam and Geest” contains 9 exemplary cases from the Master Classes with clear analyses and discussions.
Her latest book on ‘A World Map of Homeopathic Families’ has come out in English recently. It introduces the concepts of 2D / 3D groups and the Vital Approach Map of Homeopathic Families which Anne likens to a treasure map for the similimum. Practitioners will learn how to identify clear pointers for the bigger groups and families, what other key information to look for in a case, how to connect the dots and recognise patterns leading to more efficient prescribing and improved outcomes.
Her English language publications for homeopaths are:
~The Charm of Homeopathy, which describes how she developed her method, the AV Method
~The Postgraduate Annual 2006, a succinct overview of her method, demonstrating its value in daily practice in both adult and pediatric cases
Books by Anne Vervarcke:
~The Charm of Homeopathy
~Behind the Glass Screen: A Homeopathic Survey of Ozone
~The Vital Approach
~Homeopathy, Strange, Rare and Peculiar
~Homeopathy is Everywhere
~Beyond Mind and Body