271 learners taking this course
As author of the widely popular Nutritional Medicine textbook, Dr. Alan Gaby has dedicated his career to investigating the interplay between nutrition and health outcomes. In this 2-hour presentation, Dr. Gaby reviews and analyzes recently published, clinically relevant research on the use of dietary modifications and nutritional supplements for the prevention and treatment of a wide range of health conditions, including osteoporosis, heart failure, influenza, colorectal cancer, breast cancer-related lymphedema, oral herpes simplex, bronchiectasis, diverticulitis, chronic inflammation, Tourette syndrome, autism, schizophrenia, tinnitus, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, and cirrhosis. The presentation also discusses what appears to be an epidemic of fraudulent nutrition research coming from Iran and several other countries.
The material presented in this lecture is designed as an update to the research and clinical advice presented in the last publishing of Nutritional Medicine, creating a valuable resource for both owners and non-owners of the textbook alike.
What You’ll Learn
- How to describe recent research on the use of dietary modifications for the prevention or treatment of common health conditions including heart failure, cardiovascular disease, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, chronic inflammation, and normal pregnancy.
- How to describe recent research on the use of nutritional supplements for the prevention or treatment of common health conditions including osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, bronchiectasis, diverticulitis, influenza, autism, schizophrenia, tinnitus, Tourette syndrome, and cirrhosis.
- How to incorporate a wider array of dietary modifications into clinical practice.
- How to incorporate a wider array of nutritional supplements into clinical practice.
- How to describe characteristics of published research papers that should alert the reader to the possibility of fraudulent research.
What’s Included With Your Purchase
✔ Lifetime course access
✔ 24/7 online access to course
✔ PDF of certificate of completion
✔ Certificate of completion available immediately upon finishing the course
✔ CEs / PDAs as outlined below