22 learners taking this course$112.50
In this online course, Dr. Durr Elmore will revisit and deepen our understanding of the primary five miasms found within homeopathy. In addition, he will discuss various homeopathic concepts and philosophies like provings, history, and suppression. He will share the relevance of miasms in clinical practice, including how it can help find your patient’s Similibum.
He will outline the major differences on the miasms and provide insight on how to identify a patient’s miasm. For each, Dr Elmore will discuss the most common remedies associated with that particular miasm. Cases and potency selection will also be discussed.
- Define the term miasm and identify the five primary miasms found within homeopathy
- Compare the five primary miasms with their unique and overlapping characteristics
- Assess the importance of miasms in identifying a patient’s Similimum
- Evaluate their patients’ miasms and while using the concepts of homeopathic miasms to enhance their homeopathic prescription
Please Note: this speaker does not have any conflicts of interest in teaching this presentation.
- Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine – 3.75 hours General
- New Hampshire Association of Naturopathic Doctors – 3.75 hours General
- Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America – 3.75 hours Category 3