- Making Sense of Modern Maladies 2h 00min
Making Sense of Modern Maladies
This presentation places Lyme disease within a much more broad context of microbial symbiosis and its role in overcoming impaired sulfur/sulfate metabolism.
- Understand the breadth of microbial symbiosis
- Understand the roles of sulfate in the body
- Understand the consequences of impaired sulfate production
- Understand how Borrelia infection attenuates some consequences of impaired sulfate production
- Learn new therapeutic strategies against Borrelia infection in light of these findings
Learn for a Cause
A portion of proceeds from sales of this course goes directly to Chitari Center of Collaborative Medicine, a nonprofit holistic healing center.
Greg Nigh, ND, LAc, is a 2001 graduate of the National University of Naturopathic Medicine. He has a clinical specialty in oncology, and has spoken internationally on the relationship between sulfur metabolism and a wide range of pathologies.
Frequently Asked Questions
All you need to do is go to your My Courses page and login! If it’s your first time logging in, there are a few profile questions you’ll be asked to fill out first.