13 learners taking this course
This presentation places Lyme disease within a much more broad context of microbial symbiosis and its role in overcoming impaired sulfur/sulfate metabolism.
- Understand the breadth of microbial symbiosis
- Understand the roles of sulfate in the body
- Understand the consequences of impaired sulfate production
- Understand how Borrelia infection attenuates some consequences of impaired sulfate production
- Learn new therapeutic strategies against Borrelia infection in light of these findings
Learn for a Cause
A portion of proceeds from sales of this course goes directly to Chitari Center of Collaborative Medicine, a nonprofit holistic healing center.