16 learners taking this course
In this two-lesson presentation, Dr. Eric Yarnell dives into the fascinating topic of kidney stones and acute uretal colic, reviewing the different clinical presentations of each before journeying through the Materia medica of botanical medicines appropriate for their treatment. The body of research he presents is astounding, and includes studies performed on herbs from around the world.
Scattered throughout his presentation are case studies for students to investigate and work through, along with recipes from his own formulations and clinical pearls from his many years of experience in the field.
- Review the etiology of kidney stones and acute uretal colic
- Break down treatment approaches according to specific presentations
- Explore a global Materia media of appropriate herbs
- Examine case studies and highlight clinical pearls
- Review adjunct therapies to assist with healing