- Lesson 1 | Intro to Home Care 45min
- Lesson 2 | A New Way of Healing 45min
- Lesson 3 | Puzzle-Solving and Detective Stories 30min
- Lesson 4 | How to Give the Medicines 30min
- Lesson 5 | Top First Aid Remedies 30min
- Lesson 6 | Practical Tips for Sprains, Strains, Cuts, Burns, and Much More 30min
- Lesson 7 | Many More Practical Tips 30min
- Lesson 8 | Try Thinking Like a Homeopath 30min
- Lesson 9 | More Homeopathic Thinking 30min
Homeopathy with Miranda: First Aid
What You'll Learn
- The definitions and principles of homeopathy
- The dilution method to make homeopathic remedies
- The red flag symptoms to be aware of when dealing with first aid scenarios
- The basic principles, history, and practice of homeopathic medicine as it applies to first aid prescribing
- How to match symptoms to select effective remedy solutions for a variety of common first aid complaints
- The effective prescribing and dosage techniques for first aid complaints
- How to apply the information through the practical application of 12 case studies
Homeopathy is a system of natural medicine used worldwide to treat mental and emotional, as well as physical conditions, by strengthening the body’s own healing ability. In this course, you will learn about the theory and practice of homeopathy as it applies to many different first aid complaints – from bumps and bruises to cuts and burns, insect bites, sprains and strains, and supporting healing after surgery.
Because homeopathic remedies are made from highly diluted remedies, they can be given to all ages: from infants to the elderly and everyone in-between. In first aid scenarios, the correctly prescribed homeopathic remedy tends to work quickly to help decrease pain and speed up our own body’s healing mechanisms. By taking this course, you will learn the indications for the top 50 first aid remedies and be able to confidently use them for most first aid situations!
Miranda Castro has been teaching homeopathy and natural healing methods for over 20 years. Her infectious enthusiasm and her ability to communicate clearly shines through in all her lectures and classes. The information that is provided in this course is intended to teach the practitioner and everyday natural medicine enthusiast alike, the easy and effective strategies to improve the health of themselves, their patients, and their families!
Miranda Castro FSHom, CCH, RSHom(NA), is a British homeopath who has been living in the US since 1994. She is a Fellow of the Society of Homeopaths (UK) and past President of the North American Society of Homeopaths. She has been practicing classical homeopathy since 1982, and speaking and teaching about homeopathy around the world since 1988.
She is author the best-selling The Complete Homeopathy Handbook (over 250,000 copies sold), the much-loved Homeopathy for Mother and Baby (Homeopathy for Pregnancy, Birth and Your Baby’s First Years in the US), and A Homeopathic Guide to Stress.
Miranda believes passionately that homeopathy is 'medicine for the people' and her writing reflects that: her numerous articles and her books have made classical homeopathy spectacularly accessible to the lay person—giving people the tools to accurately and safely select healing remedies for themselves and their families.
After moving to the US she lived in Seattle for 5 years where she was Adjunct Faculty at Bastyr University teaching homeopathy to naturopathic students. She is an engaging and inspiring teacher with an ability to communicate all topics in a friendly, engaging and accessible manner. Her infectious enthusiasm comes through in all her articles, lectures, webinars … and videos.
She has been living in Florida since 2002 and Gainesville since 2006 where she is practicing, writing, teaching, developing office management software for homeopaths and healing creams for her practice and her online shop.