- About Dr. Bach and Theoretical Foundation 22min
- 5 Flowers for Fear 1h 12min
- How to Create a Formula 30min
- 6 Flowers for Uncertainty 49min
- 7 Flowers for being Present 1h 18min
- Flowers for Lonliness 47min
- Flowers for Over Sensitivity 58min
- Practical Application 18min
- 4 Flowers for Despondency and Despair – Part 1 1h 01min
- 4 Flowers for Despondency and Despair – Part 2 52min
- The 12 Healers, 7 Helpers, the Second 19 17min
- 5 Flowers for Overcaring 1h 21min
- Color Plate Photography 13min
- Astrology and Rescue Remedy 17min
Flower Essences: An In-Depth Study
What You'll Learn
- What Flower Essences are
- The history and philosophy of Dr. Bach’s Flower Essences
- How and why they work
- Dr. Bach’s 7 major emotional groups
- The 38 Flower Essences in detail and their uses
- How to choose the best Flower Essence(s)
- How to make, dose, store, use, and blend them
- What Rescue Remedy is and how to customize
- Are you curious in mastering Flower Essences?
- Have you been wondering how they can help you?
- Are you looking to improve your mental and emotional health?
- This course will teach you about Flower Essences in-detail and their incredible uses.
Welcome to the enchanting world of Flower Essences! Flower Essences are remedies typically made from flower petals, making them incredibly gentle yet powerful tools to improve mental health and well-being. Some of the greatest naturopathic physicians have said if they could only have one natural medicine tool to work with, they would choose Flower Essences. Whether you are a medical professional or want to learn about this gentle though powerful healing modality for yourself or family, this course will give you all the tools and plenty of practical applications.
Join Bach Flower Essence expert, Lisa Berman, in this 10-hour in-depth course. Lisa will start with an introduction to Flower Essences and the incredible man that first discovered them, Dr. Edward Bach. Through his lifelong work with the essences, Dr. Bach identified 38 unique Flower Essence remedies and 7 primary groupings of these gentle gems which are designed to restore emotional and mental imbalances. Why is this important? Dr. Bach believed that every disease starts with an imbalance in the emotions and if we can identify the emotional cause, then we can address the root cause of disease. Flower Essences also help strengthen the body’s own healing ability and can be used for preventative care.
In this course, Lisa provides a comprehensive blueprint of everything you need to know about the 38 Flower Essences including how to store, choose, blend, take, and customize them for the most individualized approach, making them ultra-effective! You will walk away from this course with a deep, profound understanding of Flower Essences, with their transformative effects on the mind, emotions, and body. From theory to philosophy to real-world application, this course provides a master-level teaching experience so you feel confident utilizing these powerful healing remedies.
Please Note: This course is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The information in this course is not an alternative or substitute to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, including nutrition, supplements, or lifestyle changes, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
Lisa Berman is an internationally-known expert in Bach Flower Therapy and Naturopathic Medicine. Her emphasis is on psychosomatic counseling, transformative health-coaching, and “spiritual midwifery” for moments of change, transformation and healing. Her over 35 thirty-five years’ experience spans 20 years in Berlin/Germany and since 2003 in the US.
Her expertise in both preventative medicine and natural integrative care are distilled into the understanding that disease, illness, and emotional imbalances are pointers from our Soul, to help realign the body-mind-spirit entity as one. Her soul-based approach is simple yet profoundly transformational as it translates symptoms into a self-empowered path towards health and inner peace.
She is passionate about Bach Flower Essences as a gentle yet powerful way to shift mental and emotional blocks, such as fear, worry, anger, or indecision, and help reconnect with ones’ joy, peace and purpose in life.
Born in post war Germany, Lisa Berman was intrigued by the way suffering and past wounds affected people’s health and well-being. Her interest in health and peace on a global level, led her to study Peace Sciences. She is a certified Systemic Mediator, a Certified Facilitator of Compassionate Listening, and she co-facilitates with her husband programs that promote peace (www.awakeningpeace.org).
Lisa Berman is the author of two books: “Your Body Reveals – Awaken to Your Truth” and “108 Ways – Enlighten Your Day.”
Frequently Asked Questions
All you need to do is go to your My Courses page and login! If it’s your first time logging in, there are a few profile questions you’ll be asked to fill out first.