44 learners taking this course
Join Dr. Meletis as he examines his very broad professional journey, which encompasses clinical practice, medical consulting, writing, teaching, and product formulation, and examines the question of how the ethics of work impact personal life, and vice versa. In this heartfelt examination of the delicate interplay between personal and professional callings, Dr. Meletis encourages his students to examine their motivation as healers, educators, and human beings with a call to even greater action and existence.
This professional development course is unique in its personal perspective and ethical insight, providing students with new self-reflection tools and increased perspective on naturopathic career choices for the future. While not clinical in nature, this course invites students an opportunity for self-reflection and offers unconventional ways to think about and encourage success.
- Encourage self-reflection through ethical exercises
- Increase appreciation of how ethics can guide an enhanced holistic life experience
- Investigate the impact of work ethics on personal life
- Inspire a shift toward individualistic healthcare in North America by cultivating one’s own talents and gifts
- Further the concept of work-life balance by analyzing this concept through the filter of ethics and stewardship
Learn for a Cause
A portion of proceeds from sales of this course goes directly to the nonprofit naturopathic outreach of Chris Meletis, ND.
Please note that there are some natural background noises present in this video recording. Thank you for your understanding!