26 learners taking this course
We eat, drink, and breathe to sustain the trillions of cells that comprise the human frame. The hidden controllable variable is the selection of foods during exposure to environmental allergies. During the allergy season, the addition of cross-reactive foods can overwhelm the body, contributing to allergic symptoms, including aggravation of inflammatory and autoimmune conditions.
This lecture aims to assist naturopathic physicians in assessing toxic load complicated by cross reactivity and creating effective treatment plans for individual patients, delving into common cross reactivity sources, microbiome imbalances, and the physiological impact of the cross reactive burden.
- Explore the physiological impact of cross reactions on the body, especially on major detoxification pathways and the digestive and immune systems
- Study common cross reactivity sources, including foods and inhalants
- Discuss the role of epitopes and immune responsiveness
- Enhance knowledge of gluten cross reactivity
- Investigate cross reactivity of yeast food sources and Candida albicans
Learn for a Cause
A portion of proceeds from sales of this course goes directly to the nonprofit naturopathic outreach of Chris Meletis, ND.