48 learners taking this course
Alongside the most recent installment in the Creating Herbal Formulas series, Dr. Jillian Stansbury presents CHF: Vascular and Pulmonary Conditions, a 3.5-hour course which complements the previously explored respiratory component of pulmonary dysfunction.
With a heavy emphasis on vascular trophorestorative interventions, cardiovascular tonics, anti-sclerotic and circulatory herbs, and vascular strengthening, Dr. Stansbury presents a comprehensive overview of an herbalist’s approach to cardiovascular and pulmonary health. She uses case studies and other examples from her own extensive clinical experience to engage the student in unique case analysis and treatment formulation.
- Review general approaches to cardiovascular complaints
- Use herbal materia medica choices for specific niche presentations
- Create effective formulas to treat a myriad of common vascular complaints
- Create effective formulas to treat more severe respiratory complaints, including Congestive Heart Failure
- Review applicable herbal materia medica