43 learners taking this course$75.00
Please Note: This is a recording of a live webinar hosted by Naturopathic CE; as a result, there may be natural interruptions in the audio and video quality. Thank you for your understanding!
Skin conditions are among the most common complaints in general family practice from adolescent acne, to dermatitis, to fungal and bacterial infections of the skin, to pigmentation disorders. This presentation will review the of most useful materia medica options categorized by their main categories of action, as well as their unique, specific niche indications. The presentation will also offer a variety of formulation ideas to treat wounds, atopic conditions, skin infections, vitiligo, and various types of acne.
- Appreciate how to craft herbal formulas based on the specific niche indications of herbal materia medica options
- List herbs according to the best skin antimicrobials, the best anti-allergy, the best vulnerary, and the best microcirculatory enhancers
- Create herbal formulas to treat traumatic, infectious, and atopic situations
- Describe why and in what situations the inclusion of alterative herbs would be indicated in formulas to treat skin conditions
- Craft sophisticated herbal formulas to best address individual presentations