42 learners taking this course
The Buteyko Breathing Method is a series of exercises and teachings developed by Dr. Konstantin Buteyko to correct abnormal breathing patterns and restore health. This class is designed to help health practitioners realize the signs and symptoms of Chronic Hidden Hyperventilation Syndrome and understand the transformative role that the Buteyko Breathing Technique can have to significantly improve the health of their patients.
- Understand Bohr’s Law and its relevance to breathing
- Understand the brain’s role in controlling breathing
- Identify Chronic Hidden Hyperventilation Syndrome as a systemic condition that clinically presents in many ways
- Identify symptoms of Chronic Hidden Hyperventilation Syndrome and look at some of their patient’s symptoms with new understanding
- Understand the potential of Buteyko Breathing as a transformative tool in clinical practice
Learn for a Cause
A portion of proceeds from sales of this course goes directly to Chitari Center of Collaborative Medicine, a nonprofit holistic healing center.