35 learners taking this course
A typical homeopathic education consists of learning the principles that govern homeopathy and building a strong foundation for remedies through studying materia medica. Unfortunately for students, there is little guidance as to how to manage a case once a remedy is given. When should you re-dose a remedy? When is a new remedy indicated? What signs and symptoms tell you that the right remedy was given? What indicates an aggravation and how do you manage it?
This one-of-a-kind class answers all of those questions and provides an inner look into how to manage a case. Through initial consultations and follow ups of four unique cases, you will gain clarification as to how to evaluate patients once a remedy is given and how to navigate the all too common questions surrounding aggravations, switching remedies, re-dosing, and more.
This course spans the appointments and homeopathic journeys of four patients, each over the course of 6+ months with at least 3 appointments each. All cases are video cases, so you can actually see the patient. You’ll hear the questions that Dr. Zorn asks and how he interacts with patients. He’ll also share his thought process in each case so you can gain better insight into the thought process of case management and translate these skills into your practice.
By taking this course, you will gain clarity and confidence as to how to proceed and manage a case once a remedy is given.
Matt Zorn, ND
Naturopathic Doctor and Homeopath
Dr. Zorn has been teaching and using homeopathic medicine in a clinical setting for the last 16 years, treating a multitude of acute and chronic cases. His patience and ability to communicate clearly shines through in all of his courses. This course teaches proper case management using real case examples, vital information that homeopaths receive little training on.
What You’ll Learn
- Hering’s Law of Healing through live cases
- Guidance in determining which symptoms are strange, rare, and peculiar
- How to manage healing reactions
- How to manage aggravations
- How to evaluate if a remedy has been correctly prescribed
- The materia medica for remedies prescribed in each of the four cases
- The signs and symptoms to properly evaluate a remedy prescription
- The explanation as to why each remedy was chosen for each case
- The correct posology and dosing instructions depending on the specific patient complaint
- How to turn your patient’s symptoms into rubrics
What’s Included With Your Purchase
✔ Lifetime course access
✔ 24/7 online access to course
✔ PDF of certificate of completion
✔ Certificate of completion available immediately upon finishing the course
✔ CEs / PDAs as outlined below